Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Deep Space Lip Poison Trio

Hi lovely people,
 
So today, I am debuting the Lip Poisons from the Deep Space Trio collection which will be out September 4th (if everything goes accordingly).
 
For this collection, I have three Lip Poisons, three pressed shades and three loose shadows.
 
First up is "Far From Home":
This photo is slightly misleading.  "Far From Home" is a touch more pink and less brassy looking.  Peachy coral is a good description.  What I like about this one is that it even works for us cool toned girls!  The gold shimmer in this one is so pretty.
 
Next is "Final Frontier":
The red sparkle in this one almost makes the taupe-y base appear to be a dusty purple in the tube.  However, once on the lips it is definitely a cool toned taupe.  I would say this one is more for medium skin tones.
 
And "The Encounter" finishes this trio:
Another shade which refuses to photograph accurately.  The blue shimmer in this one will not show up on camera.  "The Encounter" is a bright pink with a blue glow-y quality.
 
These will be $6.25 when I re-open and the minis will be $3.50 (with special deals when buying the "trio"). 
 
Note: In the next few months I will be changing the size of the minis to be smaller as my manufacturer discontinued the 3.5ml tubes.  I will post an update when I am getting low on the mini tubes.
 
 
Hope you all love the new VC coming very soon!
 
Love,
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment