Friday, January 27, 2012

China Glaze Magnetix Collection

So, the magnetic polish trend is taking off!  China Glaze now has a collection called "Magnetix" which has a separate magnet apart from the polish. 

Right now, the polish e-tailers that carry this line are:
Head 2 Toe Beauty - $4.60 for the polishes and magnet each. (Accepts Paypal)
8ty8 Beauty - $4.08 for the polishes and magnet each.  (No Paypal)
TransDesign - $4.60 for the polishes and magnet each. (Accepts Paypal)

You can also pick them up at your local Sally's for $9.99, I believe.

I have purchased a few shades from the collection, as well as a magnet for myself and one for a March giveaway!  Swatches to come when the package arrives!

Happy Saturday everyone!
~Tracy~

1 comment:

  1. I liked two colors (cant remember the names and too lazy to look for), I'm really glad that ChG launched their magnetic line.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete