Monday, January 23, 2012

A Polish Oops..

So, this afternoon I received my first order from the Llarowe shop.  If you are not familiar with them, they sell Glitter Gal, Ludurana, Hits, Ozotic and a few other difficult to find (in the US) polish brands.  I know Glitter Gal is not a new brand to most polish fans, but I saw a few swatches of some of their holos and HAD to place an order!

I picked up Glitter Gal 3D Holo polishes in "Fuchsia" and "10 to Midnight", as well as HITS Mari Moon Multi-Chrome Polish in "Artsy".   


I was carrying the polishes into my living room to take pics, when I tripped over one of my sons toys and had an unfortunate polish oops.  The prettifulness of GG "Fuchsia" was broken in a puddle on the floor.  Very sad. 
                                                       

Fortunately, I had enough left in the bottle to paint my nails quickly before it dried up completely!
             

I have to say..wow!  This is really quite amazing.  The application was sooo smooth and dried fairly quickly.  If you like holos, one or more of these should be part of your collection!

They sell for $14.00 USD in Llarowe's shop, and the shipping is very reasonable and fast.  I would like to mention though, that Glitter Gal polishes are quite a bit smaller than the standard of OPI or China Glaze.

         (Glitter Gal "10 to Midnight" next to CG's "Traffic Jam")



On a side note, tonight I will get to the other blogs I have lined up regarding the new Venomous Cosmetics collection and the nail polish giveaway!

~Tracy~


1 comment:

  1. Awww that is sad, like we say here at Brazil: "I would cry glitter tears" if happen that to me.

    ReplyDelete