These are holographic polishes that are not linear, but instead have larger glitter particles that are holographic, resulting in a less uniform holo look.
Milani's 3D holographics are a great example. For the giveaway, I have for you Milani's "Hi-Tech":
I did not have time to swatch this for you guys due to my polish mishap earlier, but here are few links with awesome swatches of "Hi-Tech":
On to the giveaway! The prizes are:
China Glaze Matte Magic effects top coat.
LA Girl's Fruity polish in "Blueberry Fizz".
Milani's 3D Holographic Polish in "Hi-Tech".
Color Club holo polish in "Worth the Risque".
Essie's "Shine of the Times".
This giveaway is open internationally. The only requirement to enter is that you must be a follower of this blog. You can enter by leaving a comment to this post with the following info:
1. Confirm that you follow thevenomouslife.blogspot.com. (Required)
2. Do you follow Venomous Cosmetics Facebook? (Extra entry)
3. Tweet about the giveaway. (Extra entry)
4. Blog about the giveaway. (Extra entry)
5. What is your favorite nail polish trend? (Extra entry)
This contest closes on February 14th, 2012 at 6pm EST. The winner will be chosen with a random number generator and be announced shortly after. Good luck all!